Workplace Essential Skills Training
This part-time program offers opportunities for people with a developmental disability to:
- Prepare for Employment
- Develop Life Skills for the workplace and independent living
- Students must be at least 17 years of age.
- Assessment information and documentation of disability is required from the appropriate and relevant sources.
- A good match is necessary between student and program regarding goals, needs and resources.
- Literacy skills (at approx. grade 4 to 5 level) are required for most program course work. Exceptions may be considered on an individual basis where equivalent compensatory strategies are demonstrated.
- Suitability is determined by:
- appropriate behaviour in classroom and the community;
- willingness to learn and participate in activities.
Workplace Essential Skills Training Program
For more information please contact at 604-485-2878.